Friday, September 24, 2004

I'm a newbie ...

Hello guys ... this is pretty much uncharted territory for me ... but here goes ...

I love listening to all kinds of guitaring although my all-time favourite is Steve Vai . To many of you it might be a new name but take it from me , he is one of the most awesome guitarists around . He has a signature guitar line , the Ibanez Jem , and is an artist par excellence on the whammy . His versatility is amply demonstrated in his latest album , The Ultra Zone and you can guess why this blog is named the way it is ...

The album features trackes that Vai has composed on his landmark world tour that took him to all corners of the globe ... the tracks feature a myriad of cultures and has Vai's trademark irresistible style ... dont miss it ...

well as for the blog ... i will be posting stuff related to guitaring teechnique and other stuff as well from the beginner's point-of-view... so keep watching this space for updates ...

I will also be putting up some links ... of sites that cater to the beginner's and intermediate ...

enjoy ...

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2004 at 2:27 PM, Blogger kpowerinfinity said...

The site look goooood !!!

Check out my new links blog Lord of the Links, where I post links to sites/pages/news items I find interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home