Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Guitar FX Box

I haven't blogged in a while . Call it Writer's Block or just plain boredom the fact is that I just couldn't get myself to write a word on either of my blogs during the past week . But guess what ? Things have just changed , and hopefully for the better .

Just the other day I came across an amazing piece of software -- Guitar FX Box and guess what it does ... Once you have installed this software on your computer , plugin your electric guitar into your PC --- yeah I am not joking -- plug in your guitar into the PC line-in port and press the start button on the program ... Lo and Behold ... You have a state-of-the-art guitar effects processor with hundreds of presets ( guitar fx box presets) all at the touch of a button . It doesn't get better than this .

In fact the software is so good that there is no delay whatsoever in the picking and the sound ...

Well do check out the link ... and in case you want the crack u can put in ur mail-id in the shoutbox and i will send it to you ...

so long folks ... and happy guitaring

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home